Monday, January 18, 2016

Hey Babe, wanna go back to My Place and Transgress?

The latest PC Insanity to enter our hopelessly mangled language comes with the Dangerous entry of Hillary Clinton into the 2016 Presidential Race: 

TRANSGRESSIONS - TO TRANGRESS

The demagogues in the MSM find themselves cooperating with the Clinton's and the Dummycrats by labeling Bill Clinton's well known Sexual Conquests and his enormous appetite for the same as his "Transgressions".

Thus F**KING, Screwing, Balliing, Conquest, Sexual Intercourse are no longer the PC Correct term - 

It is Now TRANSGRESSION!

So I guess I'm gonna have to alter my pitch afer the third drink from "Care to go back to my place and Snuggle, Play, Have Fun, Screw - depending on the woman and state of (non) Sobriety.

The PC Pitch will have to be "Care to explore our Mutual Trangressions", "Shall we Transgress?" or "Isn't it time to affix our evolving Transgressions?"

I'll have to work on it and suggestions are welcome.

But at least it WILL sound a lot more Civil to tell an opponent:

GO TRANSGRESS YOURSELF !!!




No comments: